Thursday 26 June 2014

Pregnant Uche Ogbodo & Hubby Split

Uche Ogbodo - October 2013 = BellaNaija
Uche Ogbodo and Norway based football agent Ato Ubby have reportedly split.
The Nollywood actress who is expecting her first child with Ato, tied the knot in a secret ceremony in Nkanu, Enugu, in October 2013.
In an interview with Encomium Weekly, she beamed about the pregnancy, saying “My husband and I are very happy about it.”.
According to an exclusive interview with  Uche and Ato are no longer together. Uche allegedly revealed that they were not married, but engaged.
“It wasn’t really marriage yet because it wasn’t fully formalised, we were still in the process of formalising it when all hell broke loose. So I was merely engaged to be married to Ato Ubby.” she said.
On the reason for the split, Uche calls it a hard question but revealed that a month into the engagement and in the process of planning for a formal wedding “I realised I had made the greatest mistake of my life. The Foundation of the Union was based on lies and deceit.”
Uche is optimistic about the future and is focusing her attention on her unborn child.

No comments:

Post a Comment