Thursday 26 June 2014

Gabrielle Union says Mean Commenters aren’t “Team Jesus”

http://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photos-gabrielle-union-arriving-premiere-meet-dave-village-theater-westwood-ca-july-image37357503
A quick look at your favourite celebrity’s Facebook or Instagram page, you’ll know a lot of internet users can be not so nice.
While promoting the latest blockbuster – Think Like a Man Too, actress Gabrielle Union shared her thoughts on comments in an interview with BET.
“I think a bad by-product of negative posts are how people…if you read your comment section of your Instagram. People are very comfortable saying cruel things. I mean unnecessarily cruel things. And then you click on their posts and it’s like, ‘team Jesus’. And you’re like, ‘You’re not team Jesus! You are NOT team Jesus!” she said.
Lala Anthony says, “I come from the mindset where it’s like, worry when people aren’t talking about you. Like no matter what you do, people are always going to have something to say. I’m just like, ‘If you really get to know me, you would like me! I’m cool! Why are you saying these things? Put it like this, if you want to have a bad day, read all of your comments.”

No comments:

Post a Comment