Thursday 24 July 2014

Genevieve Nnaji announces 18 Year Old Bola Suru as Amstel Malta’s #ActThePart Competition Winner

Genevieve Nnaji Announces Winner for Amstel Malta Act the Part Competition - Bellanaija - July2014004
Genevieve Nnaji has announced the winner of the “Act the Part” online contest, which kicked off three weeks ago as 18year old aspiring actress, Bola Suru.
Bola, a university admission seeker exhibited undeniable acting skills which shot her to the frontline in the contest amidst thousands of contestants who sent in videos re-enacting a role from a Nollywood movie of their choice.
The young aspiring actress could not contain her joy when she received the news. “I have practically been praying about this since I emerged one of the three finalists. My sister actually found out about the competition and encouraged me to be a part of it. I am so excited about this“, said Bola.
Genevieve Nnaji Announces Winner for Amstel Malta Act the Part Competition - Bellanaija - July2014002
She added excitedly, “Genevieve inspires me so much and I really can’t wait to meet her and ask all the many questions I need answers to as it concerns acting as a career”.
From the numerous entries received for the contest, three acts made it through the tough selection process and were announced as finalists last week: Bola SuruMichael Akan and Chioma Okoye. Bola emerged winner via popular votes.
Bola came tops for re-enacting a role from the movie, Broken Heart; Michael’s re-enactment of his role from the movie Ije, which features Genevieve Nnaji earned him the second position while Chioma came third for her role from the movie Mirror Boy.
The Amstel Malta brand ambassador, Genevieve Nnaji also expressed her delight over the passionate participation from her fans. “I started off my career at the age of eight, so seeing young talents very keen about what they do gives me so much pleasure because I can relate to that really well. I’m very thankful to Amstel Malta for this amazing opportunity and I look forward to meeting Bola Suru. We are definitely going to have a fun day together“. she said.
As winner of the competition, Bola will spend a fun filled day with the superstar actress and also win a fab makeover courtesy of Amstel Malta.

No comments:

Post a Comment